Some College systems will be offline from 12pm to 1.30pm AEST on Tuesday 20 April 2021 as part of risk mitigation activities and core infrastructure system upgrades. These maintenance activities will improve the stability and security of our systems.
During the scheduled outage, the following activities will be impacted:
- online enrolments of Exams, workshops and courses
- subscription application to Junior Doctors (JDocs)
- maintenance of Professional Standards (MOPS)
- Direct Observation of Procedural Skills (DOPS) assessment
- Mini Clinical Examinations (Mini-CEX) assessment
- SIMG Progress Report assessment
Please note – no other activities or applications will be impacted. Key applications such as the College website, ePortfolio, Mortality and Morbidity Audit systems, the Library, and other applications and activities not mentioned in the list above will not be impacted.
If you have any further queries, please contact the RACS Help Desk via email at email@example.com or by phone on +61 3 9249 7422.