2020 RACSTA Induction Conference
2020 RACS Trainees' Association (RACSTA) Induction Conference
The 2020 RACSTA Induction Conference took take place in webinar format via Zoom on Saturday, 12 December 2020. The event attracted 118 new trainees.
Two keynote speakers presented at the 2020 RACSTA Induction Conference. They were:
- Professor Kate Drummond whose topic was Work/life balance
- Dr Ruth Mitchell whose topic was Outside the OT - making the most of surgical training
Four presenters followed the keynote speakers:
- Dr Liam Vierboom - Future surgeons and flexible training
- Dr Charles Jenkinson - Interstate transfers, leave portability and taking the next professional steps
- Associate Professor Rhea Liang - Operating with Respect
- Dr Eric Levi - Surgeon wellbeing.
The 2020 RACSTA Induction Conference was proudly sponsored by: