On this page
- About the One College Transformation program
- We are continually improving the ways you engage with the College
- We are putting you at the centre of the experience
- We are creating a modern workplace with greater flexibility
- We’re reducing inefficiency to improve value for you
- We need your contribution to shape surgery’s future
- Get in touch
About the One College Transformation program
RACS is undergoing a transformation to better support and advance your needs in today’s rapidly changing world. The One College Transformation is a College-wide initiative, comprising technology, people and culture, and governance.
As part of this initiative, RACS has become one of 1,700 Microsoft partners worldwide, ensuring access to the latest enterprise resources. This partnership will deliver significant benefits to Fellows, Trainees and Specialist International Medical Graduates over the next few years.
With our leaders, staff and partners all working as one, you will experience a new sense of openness and responsiveness that marks a new chapter – and your new relationship – with the College.
We are continually improving the ways you engage with the College
- An improved member management system to allow you to access information and services you need from any device, at any time.
- Establishing a single view of your profile across the College.
- Enabling you to move between platforms more intuitively, making it quick and easy for you to:
- update your profile
- make payments
- get timely alerts for your Continuing Professional Development.
We are putting you at the centre of the experience
- A centralised member management system will bring together your interactions with the College into one unified profile.
- A new single system that will require you to only sign in once.
- Timely alerts will help you stay up to date with your professional development requirements.
We are creating a modern workplace with greater flexibility
- A whole-of-College change to further enable a collaborative and flexible workplace – the better supported our staff are, the better they can support you.
We’re reducing inefficiency to improve value for you
- We are streamlining our governance model to reduce administrative overhead and focus on outcomes.
- Technology such as SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams and OneDrive for Business will improve productivity and relationships between College staff and you, our members.
- Business processes will be enhanced, enabling College staff to better cater to your needs.
We need your contribution to shape surgery’s future
- We are making it easier for you to contribute to the College’s development.
- We are moving to a contemporary model of governance, removing internal roadblocks for approvals.
- We are working to exceed diversity targets in our committees to hear from more people.
Get in touch
We want our Fellows, Specialist International Medical Graduates and Trainees to be involved in and contribute to the transformation program. This transformation is making the College more open and inclusive, giving you many new opportunities to engage and make an impact.
If you have any questions or would like to indicate an interest in participating in pilot reviews for the 1CT program, please email 1CT@surgeons.org.