COVID-19 update from Skills Training
Due to the developing situation with the COVID-19 pandemic we have cancelled all RACS face-to-face events including courses, forums, and committee meetings through to 31 August 2020.
Registrations for all remaining 2020 courses are currently suspended until further notice.
If you are currently registered in a 2020 course later in 2020, we request you please wait for advice from the College regarding the status of your course. You will be given three months notice as to whether the course will proceed or be cancelled. Any participants registered in a course that is cancelled will receive a full refund of their course fee.
Types of courses
- The Provider course is for medical graduates or senior, and is two days in duration.
- The Consultants course is for Consultants and is two days in duration
CLEAR 2nd Edition
The CLEAR Committee is excited to announce the launch of the 2nd Edition in September 2019.
For an outline of the new two day course please view the CLEAR provider course program (PDF 48.6KB)
- updated curriculum including new topics relevant to current practice
- eLearning module including knowledge checks and course resources
- increased interactivity and fewer didactic lectures.
- opportunity to network with your peers
- access to expert faculty; local leaders in surgical research and epidemiology
- mentoring: faculty members connect with course participants prior to and throughout the course
- opportunity to be considered a potential instructor (nominated at course by the faculty).