March 2022 update
The CLEAR program has spaces available on all remaining 2022 courses.
If you would like to would like to register for a CLEAR course, please contact CLEAR@surgeons.org and the Program Coordinator will assist you in finding a spot. It will be helpful if you view the 2022 CLEAR schedule (PDF 41.67KB) first and advise which course(s) you are interested in registering a course.
If you would like to be kept up to date with 2022 course information please join the Skills Training Mailing List.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
The Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (RACS) is committed to ensuring that participants health and safety is the top priority of running any event, which includes adhering to any local, state, and federal laws, policies and restrictions, both in Australia and New Zealand. Due to the complex evolving nature of these laws and restrictions, RACS may be required to cancel a course at any time leading up to the event.
Type of course
- The Provider course is for medical graduates or senior, and is two days in duration.
CLEAR 2nd Edition
The CLEAR Committee is excited to announce the launch of the 2nd Edition in September 2019.
For an outline of the new two day course please view the CLEAR provider course program (PDF 48.6KB).
- updated curriculum including new topics relevant to current practice
- eLearning module including knowledge checks and course resources
- increased interactivity and fewer didactic lectures.
- opportunity to network with your peers
- access to expert faculty; local leaders in surgical research and epidemiology
- mentoring: faculty members connect with course participants prior to and throughout the course
- opportunity to be considered a potential instructor (nominated at course by the faculty).