In This Section
Critical Literature Evaluations and Research (CLEAR)
The CLEAR course provides you with the skills needed for critical appraisal of medical literature, as well as tools for understanding, designing and implementing surgical research.
The CLEAR program still has places available across most courses - Please follow the Register Now link to register and pay for a course.
Please visit the CLEAR 2023 course schedule (PDF 42.27KB).
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions or sign up to the Skills Training mailing list, this group will be notified of all course developments.
Type of course
- The Provider course is for medical graduates or senior, and is two days in duration.
CLEAR 2nd Edition
The CLEAR Committee is excited to announce the launch of the 2nd Edition in September 2019.
For an outline of the new two day course please view the CLEAR provider course program (PDF 48.6KB).
- updated curriculum including new topics relevant to current practice
- eLearning module including knowledge checks and course resources
- increased interactivity and fewer didactic lectures.
- opportunity to network with your peers
- access to expert faculty; local leaders in surgical research and epidemiology
- mentoring: faculty members connect with course participants prior to and throughout the course
- opportunity to be considered a potential instructor (nominated at course by the faculty).