Become a clinical examiner
About the Faculty of Clinical Examiners
The newly formed Faculty of Clinical Examiners consists of Clinical Examination (CE) Committee members, and current Clinical Examiners. The CE Committee are looking for new members to join the Faculty of Clinical Examiners. Fellows from all specialties from anywhere in Australia and New Zealand are encouraged to apply.
- Gain valuable CPD points - 12 points for the exam weekend (1 point per hour of examining) with a maximum of 15 per annum.
- Opportunity to meet with colleagues from all over Australia and New Zealand
- Involvement in the assessment of SET trainees, and of prevocational doctors wishing to apply to SET training
- Invitation to attend the Examiner's Dinner; a nice occasion to socialise
- Reimbursement of travel expenses incurred where travel is required
For additional information please contact email@example.com
Court of Examiners
The Court of Examiners is appointed by the Council of the College. Its purpose is to conduct the Fellowship Examination and to assess the knowledge, clinical skills, judgement, decision making and professional competencies of candidates, in order to ensure that they are safe and competent to practice as surgeons.
Find out more about the Court of Examiners.