In This Section
Regional & Aotearoa New Zealand Committees
Information about the regional committees and the Aotearoa New Zealand National Committee.
The state and territory committees and the Aotearoa New Zealand National Committee are supported in each state/territory and Aotearoa New Zealand by a RACS office and play a vital role as part of the College by:
- representing the local Fellowship in whatever forum as necessary;
- maintaining relationships with government and other stakeholders;
- providing advice to Council on local issues, assuming responsibility for local issues and if necessary providing recommendations to Council;
- nurturing medical students, junior doctors, Trainees, SIMGs and Fellows in their career development;
- assisting in the roll-out of the bi-national mortality audits.