In This Section
The regional committees and the New Zealand National Board is supported in each region and New Zealand by a regional office and play a vital role as part of the College by:
- representing the local regional Fellowship in whatever forum as necessary;
- maintaining relationships with government and other stakeholders;
- providing advice to Council on local issues, assuming responsibility for local issues and if necessary providing recommendations to Council;
- nurturing medical students, junior doctors, Trainees, IMGs and Fellows in their career development;
- assisting in the roll-out of the bi-national mortality audits.