In This Section
The state and territory committees and the Aotearoa New Zealand National Committee are supported in each state/territory and Aotearoa New Zealand by a RACS office and play a vital role as part of the College by:
- representing the local Fellowship in whatever forum as necessary;
- maintaining relationships with government and other stakeholders;
- providing advice to Council on local issues, assuming responsibility for local issues and if necessary providing recommendations to Council;
- nurturing medical students, junior doctors, Trainees, SIMGs and Fellows in their career development;
- assisting in the roll-out of the bi-national mortality audits.