RACS CPD is an annual program - 1 January to 31
CPD is due by 28 February 2019
What is Reflective Practice?
There is a variety of activities to meet this category
How do I enter my CPD online?
- Step 1: Log into the RACS Portfolio > My CPD
- Step 2: Confirm your Practice Type is correct
- Step 3: Review your requirements & ADD activities
- Step 4: You can add supporting documents to any activity
- Step 5: Once you have entered the requirements for each
category submit your CPD via the 'Finalise my 2018 CPD' button
RACS activities, ANZASM activities and RACS Approved
activities are automatically uploaded to your CPD and Verified for
CPD Program Guide
CPD Program Guide 2017 (PDF 706KB) is a valuable resource for
Fellows. The Guide defines program requirements by practice types,
details the range of activities available for Fellows to achieve
their annual requirements, and includes frequently asked questions,
to support you.
Where can I get help?
The CPD team are available Monday-Friday 9am-5:45pm (AEDT) and
can be contacted at +61 3 9249 1282 or email@example.com.