In This Section
Care of the Critically Ill Surgical Patient (CCrISP®)
CCrISP® teaches doctors to adopt a structured and comprehensive approach to managing surgical patients, to recognise the deteriorating patient and determine which patients are most at risk.
The majority of Skills Training courses are now full especially within the ASSET, CCrISP, EMST and TIPS programs.
Please register to the waiting list if your preferred course date is already full. You will be contacted by email if a place becomes available.
Please visit the CCrISP 2023 course schedule (PDF 46.12KB).
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions or sign up to the Skills Training mailing list, this group will be notified of all course developments.
CCrISP® 4th Edition
- Increased interactivity and fewer didactic lectures
- New sessions 'Difficult decision making' and 'Optimisation of recovery'
- Increased emphasis on teaching and practicing communication skills
- Five eLearning modules and an online pre-course test.
- Network with your peers
- Access to expert faculty; local leaders in surgical care
- High teacher student ratio (1:2), with a volunteer faculty of 10 multidisciplinary senior doctors
- Mentoring: faculty members connect with course participants prior to and throughout the course
- Opportunity to be considered a potential instructor (nominated at course by the faculty).