2021 course registrations
We are pleased to announce that registrations for 2021 Skills Training courses, scheduled for January through to June, are now open for registrations to all eligible applicants.
The Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (RACS) is committed to ensuring that participants health and safety is the top priority of running any event, which includes adhering to any local, state, and federal laws, policies and restrictions, both in Australia and New Zealand. Due to the complex evolving nature of these laws and restrictions, RACS may be required to cancel a course at any time leading up to the event.
SET Trainees, SIMGs and participants previously registered to a cancelled course will have a priority window for 2021 course registrations.
Registration release dates:
|SET and SIMGs||18 November 2020|
|Participants previously registered to a cancelled course||25 November 2020|
|All eligible applicants||
2 December 2020
CCrISP® 4th Edition
- Increased interactivity and fewer didactic lectures
- New sessions 'Difficult decision making' and 'Optimisation of recovery'
- Increased emphasis on teaching and practicing communication skills
- Five eLearning modules and an online pre-course test.
- Network with your peers
- Access to expert faculty; local leaders in surgical care
- High teacher student ratio (1:2), with a volunteer faculty of 10 multidisciplinary senior doctors
- Mentoring: faculty members connect with course participants prior to and throughout the course
- Opportunity to be considered a potential instructor (nominated at course by the faculty).