COVID-19 update from Skills Training
The Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (RACS) is committed to ensuring that participants health and safety is the top priority of running any event, which includes adhering to any local, state, and federal laws, policies and restrictions, both in Australia and New Zealand. Due to the complex evolving nature of these laws and restrictions, RACS may be required to cancel a course at any time leading up to the event. Please view the RACS COVID-19 Event Safe Strategy (PDF 187.59KB) for more information.
If you are currently registered for a course from September to December 2020, please wait for advice from the College with information on the status of your course. Please see our Frequently Asked Questions page for more information.
CCrISP® 4th Edition
- Increased interactivity and fewer didactic lectures
- New sessions 'Difficult decision making' and 'Optimisation of recovery'
- Increased emphasis on teaching and practicing communication skills
- Five eLearning modules and an online pre-course test.
- Network with your peers
- Access to expert faculty; local leaders in surgical care
- High teacher student ratio (1:2), with a volunteer faculty of 10 multidisciplinary senior doctors
- Mentoring: faculty members connect with course participants prior to and throughout the course
- Opportunity to be considered a potential instructor (nominated at course by the faculty).