How you can help
On this page
Make an online donation today to support RACS Global Health to provide vital specialist medical education, training and services to countries in need in the Asia-Pacific region.
Donations over $2 are tax-deductible and can be made (use or create a log-in):
- Make an online donation $AUD through the Australian web store
- Make an online donation $NZD through the New Zealand web store
- Print a donation form (PDF 184.55KB) and send a cheque, money order or credit card details.
Donations are administered through the Foundation for Surgery. All costs for administering donations through the Foundation are covered by the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons so that 100 per cent of all donations can go where they are needed most.
Purchase a publication or DVD
To order a copy of one of our publications, visit the RACS web store at the link below (non-RACS members will need to create an account to proceed). Proceeds from the book and DVD sales help support our programs in Timor-Leste and Sumba, Indonesia.
- My Timor Heart: Changing Lives, Saving Lives by Ellen Whinnett (2012) (Book)
- Twenty Minute Miracles: The Story of the East Timor Eye Program (2009) (Book)
- Eyes for Sumba (2012) by Lip D. Yahya (Bilingual Book)
- Emerging from Darkness (DVD)
Donate medical equipment and supplies
RACS Global Health welcomes in-kind donations of equipment, instruments and medical supplies to support the delivery of surgical services and training.
Contact Gill Pye, Medical Equipment Coordinator for further information - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Global Health projects would not be possible without the invaluable support of our volunteers and supporters.
RACS Global Health acknowledges the support of Airnorth, Qantas and Jetstar for providing excess baggage waivers for medical equipment and supplies.
RACS Global Health acknowledges the support of Johnson and Johnson in donating valuable surgical supplies.
Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
College of Surgeons Gardens
250-290 Spring Street
East Melbourne VIC 3002
Foundation for Surgery
Phone: +61 3 9249 1110
RACS Global Health