2021 course registrations
Registration and expressions of interest for courses are now closed. We will no longer be accepting expressions of interest for courses at this time. For those who have contacted us recently, please note we are processing your requests as quickly as possible and will be be in touch as soon as we have an outcome. We appreciate your patience.
The Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (RACS) is committed to ensuring that participants health and safety is the top priority of running any event, which includes adhering to any local, state, and federal laws, policies and restrictions, both in Australia and New Zealand. Due to the complex evolving nature of these laws and restrictions, RACS may be required to cancel a course at any time leading up to the event.
Phase 1: Registration release dates (January-June 2021 courses)
|SET and SIMGs||18 November 2020|
|Participants previously registered to a cancelled course||25 November 2020|
|All eligible applicants||2 December 2020
Phase 2: Registration release dates (July-December 2021 courses)
|SET and SIMGs||21 April 2021|
|All eligible applicants||28 April 2021|
CCrISP® 4th Edition
- Increased interactivity and fewer didactic lectures
- New sessions 'Difficult decision making' and 'Optimisation of recovery'
- Increased emphasis on teaching and practicing communication skills
- Five eLearning modules and an online pre-course test.
- Network with your peers
- Access to expert faculty; local leaders in surgical care
- High teacher student ratio (1:2), with a volunteer faculty of 10 multidisciplinary senior doctors
- Mentoring: faculty members connect with course participants prior to and throughout the course
- Opportunity to be considered a potential instructor (nominated at course by the faculty).