COVID-19 update from Skills Training
Due to the developing situation with the COVID-19 pandemic we have cancelled all RACS face-to-face events including courses, forums, and committee meetings through to 31 August 2020.
Registrations for all remaining 2020 courses are currently suspended until further notice.
If you are currently registered in a 2020 course later in 2020, we request you please wait for advice from the College regarding the status of your course. You will be given three months notice as to whether the course will proceed or be cancelled. Any participants registered in a course that is cancelled will receive a full refund of their course fee.
CCrISP® 4th Edition
- Increased interactivity and fewer didactic lectures
- New sessions 'Difficult decision making' and 'Optimisation of recovery'
- Increased emphasis on teaching and practicing communication skills
- Four eLearning modules and an online pre-course test.
- Network with your peers
- Access to expert faculty; local leaders in surgical care
- High teacher student ratio (1:2), with a volunteer faculty of 10 multidisciplinary senior doctors
- Mentoring: faculty members connect with course participants prior to and throughout the course
- Opportunity to be considered a potential instructor (nominated at course by the faculty).