September 2021 update
The demand for Skills Training courses remains very high, this is due to unavoidable course cancellations throughout 2020 and 2021 due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
All 2021 courses are now full and the reserve lists for all 2021 courses are closed.
Registrations for 2022 course will open later this year, if you would like to be kept up to date with 2022 course information please join the Skills Training mailing list. Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions.
The Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (RACS) is committed to ensuring that participants health and safety is the top priority of running any event, which includes adhering to any local, state, and federal laws, policies and restrictions, both in Australia and New Zealand. Due to the complex evolving nature of these laws and restrictions, RACS may be required to cancel a course at any time leading up to the event.
CCrISP® 4th Edition
- Increased interactivity and fewer didactic lectures
- New sessions 'Difficult decision making' and 'Optimisation of recovery'
- Increased emphasis on teaching and practicing communication skills
- Five eLearning modules and an online pre-course test.
- Network with your peers
- Access to expert faculty; local leaders in surgical care
- High teacher student ratio (1:2), with a volunteer faculty of 10 multidisciplinary senior doctors
- Mentoring: faculty members connect with course participants prior to and throughout the course
- Opportunity to be considered a potential instructor (nominated at course by the faculty).