- Foundation for Surgery Louis Waller Medico-Legal Scholarship
- Combined Meeting of AOA/RACS/AMLC includes AMA Guidelines: Difficult Cases
- Combined AOA/RACS/AMLC Medico-Legal meeting
- James Pryor Lecture, delivered at the Annual Scientific Congress
- Annual Scientific Congress Medico-Legal program
In relation to their CPD obligations, RACS Fellows can claim up to 10 hours per annum under Audit by submitting three medico-legal reports for peer review. If required, the Medico-Legal Section Secretariat can assist with identifying appropriate Fellows to undertake peer reviews.
If you are interested in becoming a member, please forward your details to the Secretariat
The Section is governed by a Committee as per the Sections Terms of Reference (PDF 92.12KB) (PDF 177.86KB) reporting to the RACS Fellowship Services Committee.
Committee Chair - Mr Gary Speck FRACS
Medico-Legal Section Secretariat
Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
250-290 Spring Street
East Melbourne VIC 3002 Australia
Telephone: +61 3 9249 1237
Fax: +61 3 9276 7432